HybridZ

Megasquirt EMS

Lurch2461

I'm sure this has been discussed before, so maybe someone can point me to the answers.

Has the Megasquirt EM System been tried & tested on L6 engines?

I'm putting together an L28ET in Oz using F54, P90, flat top pistons, either 1.0mm or 3.0mm oversize, 460cc injectors, 60mm throttle body & hi flow VG30 turbo.

Will I need an a/mkt management system, or does/is the factory ECU capable of accepting the modifications.

Cheers, D

i feel like loading an old computer i have here with windows 95, and having it boot up to a screenshot of the main page where it says "Megasquirt", and sending it via express to make it a little easier to see.

whos going in on shipping costs?

someone's gettin' a DELL!

I'm sure this has been discussed before, so maybe someone can point me to the answers.

Has the Megasquirt EM System been tried & tested on L6 engines?

I'm putting together an L28ET in Oz using F54, P90, flat top pistons, either 1.0mm or 3.0mm oversize, 460cc injectors, 60mm throttle body & hi flow VG30 turbo.

Will I need an a/mkt management system, or does/is the factory ECU capable of accepting the modifications.

Cheers, D

LOL. Should of asked me on the other forums. Like they say there is a dedicated section on this form with everything you need. :)

• Administrators
i feel like loading an old computer i have here with windows 95, and having it boot up to a screenshot of the main page where it says "Megasquirt", and sending it via express to make it a little easier to see.

whos going in on shipping costs?

someone's gettin' a DELL!

:lmao: ... "He's gettin a DELL dude".. :lmao: