HybridZ

Go Colts!

dr_hunt

Can't stop the manning train baby! Sorry, I had to say it. :lmao: Larry and his MoJo sidetracked the bears! :lmao:

I thought it was going to be a blowout after the first 15 seconds, but Rex "Gross"man will be looking for a new job after fumbling and throwing interception after interception taking them out of contention for the big one.

The only think I didn't care for was Manning getting the MVP award. I think it should have gone to one of their running backs. I didn't think he played that great, alright but not one of his best games.

As for the Bears, ya they just sucked!(Packer fan!) They don't have an offense. They should have just punted every time they got the ball so that their deffense could get some takeaways and returns for TD's! And Grossman should have been pulled a few games ago!

Guy

When the pressure was on, grossman took a dive and the bears never really pressured manning at all which is what it takes to beat the colts. I think the replacement bears showed up for the game. Well, all except Urlacher, one man defense. Grossmans lack of an arm really suprised me, he consistently underthrew about every pass and was picked off on crucial plays which demoralized the team IMO.

When the pressure was on, grossman took a dive and the bears never really pressured manning at all which is what it takes to beat the colts. I think the replacement bears showed up for the game. Well, all except Urlacher, one man defense. Grossmans lack of an arm really suprised me, he consistently underthrew about every pass and was picked off on crucial plays which demoralized the team IMO.

Grossman has been the weakest link of the bears offense all year, I know they're trying to let him "grow" into being a better QB, but I wasn't happy with his playing all season. I love Payton even though I was rooting for the bears (old school bears fan), I knew that Grossman turn-overs would decide the game. I wouldn't necessarily say they have no offense, their running has done well for most of the season they just don't have a good passing game to compliment it.

Congrats to Manning though, glad he finally got a ring.

Tyson

The injury to the Bears running back hurt them and the fact that their QB frooze under pressure. I am glad Manning got his now, don't want another Marino story..LOL