HybridZ

Ron Tyler diff mount rev A

Roostmonkey

Not me man. Not interested in copying a marketed product.Nor am I looking to produce solutions to all our Z car needs.I'm so busy running my business,keeping the kids in line and trying to get things done on my own car that unless I run into something that needs fabricating on my car, I dont have time to engineer/design all the goodies we all could use.I wish I did.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roost, from the cuts I see in your pics, I'm now pretty convinced that cutting some clutches, for the Nissan clutch LSD, on the plasma is doable.

What are your thoughts on that?

I'm not asking you to design anything, just let me know if you think the cuts would be sharp enough on thinner material.

Thanks.

• Administrators
Im curious how Ron feels about my making these mounts.If your out there Ron, speak up. I would hate to over step any bounderies here.I made this for my car and if you prefer that I keep it at that, then I completley understand.

Honestly, I can't believe the stir this 'whim' caused... Have at it!

Honestly, I can't believe the stir this 'whim' caused... Have at it!

RON... The resulting success of "whims" are just as important as those accomplishments formed from years of blood, sweat, tears, anguish and general pi$$ing into the wind until that perfect angle is found to wet just the right spot. When the light bulb just happens to turn on at the right time and in the right place... combined with follow-through... those results are every bit as rewarding.

In other words... just because the ride had no bumps... don't mean you didn't get there!!

• Administrators
Hell I pay Ron myself!!:mrgreen:

Just whip one up!!

As Jessica Simpson would say, "I don't know what it is. But I totally want one"!

Cash or check. Thats all I got to say.......

I'm thinking the royalties scenario fits me best :wink:

Well, I by no means plan on charging enough to get rich but I'll make a dozen or so,and see what it cost me to make them At that time (Ron) you and I can talk.and then I'll post a price. I just landed in FLA and I'll be here for the week. I think I'll stay away from Daytona.When I get back I'll make em up.

• Administrators

Roost,

Your thoughts are appreciated. But seriously, don't sweat it. If you put forth the capital it takes to manufacture it and the energy it takes to distribute it, then the profit is all yours, my friend.

I'm thinking the royalties scenario fits me best :wink:

That would make you royalty!!:mrgreen:

You are a true gentleman. Regardless of who or where they come from, I think it is safe to say that they will always be refered to as the Ron Tyler Diff Mount. Like the cresent wrench, vise grip, or the ever famous regardless of who manufactures it....monkey wrench.

Thanks for the solid design and the use of your drawing Ron.