HybridZ

Great Place for mandrel tube.. aluminum and SS!!

240hoke

Hey guys,

Wanted to toss this out in the fabrication section. Ive been searching for aluminum bends for my I/C setup. I ended up buying some off ebay like alot of people suggested. They were total crap, they were thin walled and hardcoated silver. Impossible to weld.

Anyway after searching a bit i found this website:

http://www.globaltecheng.com/ProductCart/pc/viewcat_h.asp?idCategory=65

They have mandrel bent tubing from 1.5"-8" in 6063 aluminum and 304SS at VERY good prices. They appear to be a supplier for a few online "racing sites." I ordered about 8 bends from them on tuesday and got them on on thursday, they loook great. 2.5" 16ga aluminum bends for 13 bucks!!! W00T.

Anyway check em out!

-Austin

Careless if you order straight tube make sure you order a good amount, if you notice there is a 10 dollar cutting charge... i dunno if thats per cut or what.

I got all my bends in you can see them in the "New intercooler progress" thread in the turbo section. They are really nice, i laid them next to a 30 dollar bend and they are identical, the aluminum welds very nice as well.

I have already ordered more to finish my setup.