HybridZ

Has anyone seen MSA's new camber kit?

I know one of the guys that was approached by MSA for the original design (He actually is the guy that supplies my parts to make my control arm kit) and he told me that it wasn't what it is cracked up to be. For what it is worth, this same guy (John Williams) just put my parts on the front of his Z and he FLIPPED OUT after driving his car at two events... all the sudden he is competing and winning his class...

Mike

Nion,

I totally understand...Parts ain't cheap, and making them isn't. I have a set of camber plates (Carrera Models) I'm selling for $100 plus shipping, and as always, I recommend going to the MSA show and looking at the stuff all the folks will have on display!

Mike :D

looks like the same thing Top End has listed as there "Street Camber plate". I got a set from them about 2 years ago. I got them for my front but found out that you could only reduce camber with them. And it is not very easy to adjust. I Have since moved mine to the rear and installed GC camber plates in the front.

Jeremy Fryer