HybridZ

Signature Poll.....

jtmny1999

Is my signature appropriate?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is my signature appropriate?

I find my self becoming more and more conservative and mentally mature as I age and would prefer NOT to have purely sexually suggestive pictures or text shoved in my face without warning. Sure I can go to anther forum, but I when I signed up on this forum, I didn’t have to “check” a box agreeing that I was about to enter a site with sexual content and I prefer not see sexually suggestive pictures just by opening a thread about cylinder heads. Also, have you guys ever noticed how the colorful metaphors, (cussing), that gets posted gets automatically bleeped/altered? (hint hint…).

The wife/girlfriend thread has gotten a bit racy for my taste, especially the comments posted of wanting to “sleep with” some of our other members significant others!:twak: Come on guys. That has taken that thread down to an unprofessional level that it shouldn’t have gone. I see it as being on par with the PINKS fiasco, yet another HYBRID Black eye… We are supposed to be mature professional adults here. Because I am aware of that thread, I can also choose not to view it, even though I feel it should be either cleaned up or deleted, but that is not my call. But to look through any other innocent thread and be bombarded with your current signature? It does offend me! My opinion about your signature is that if you want to post hot babes, then post ladies with more clothes and not performing or posing in purely sexually suggestive ways. Nice looking women next to a nice car is fine, if done tastefully, but purely sexually suggestive pictures? This a Z car forum, not Smut cars… :nono:

I am personally asking you to please change your current signature to something less SEX oriented, PLEASE?.... :2thumbs:

My $.02

Thank you for listening,

Paul Ruschman

Hmm i agree with paul one hundred percent . . .

SB... Look whoo's talking ;)

BTW, there are a lot of folks here with very likable sig's and interesting umm... what's the little picture thingy called below our names at the left of the screen? You know... the "it's me but not really" icon gilfridget. Maybe we should go through everyone's sigs and the little "it's me" icon doo-hitchies and clean this place up. What do you guys think?

SB... Look whoo's talking ;)

BTW, there are a lot of folks here with very likable sig's and interesting umm... what's the little picture thingy called below our names at the left of the screen? You know... the "it's me but not really" icon gilfridget. Maybe we should go through everyone's sigs and the little "it's me" icon doo-hitchies and clean this place up. What do you guys think?

Avatar be the word you're looking for...

Ahh yes... those wonderfully sexy... err, I mean innocently provocative... avatars. Thanks tfreer85.

EDIT: I mean really, SteelToad... do you feel it totally necessary to display this sort of subliminal massage?

logo.gif

• Administrators
Ok thanks for the input, all I was doing was trying to have some fun with this tread.:-)

I was going to bring it down after POp's nicely asked me to take it off but first I wanted to have some fun :twisted Evil: BTW It was Jessican Simpson eating ice cream lol

I wanted to thank you for asking our opinion and also for taking our opinions into consideration with your new signature pic.

Thank you.

Paul Ruschman