HybridZ

New ZR8ED Video

ZR8ED

I am testing out my new video editing program (Adobe Premier) It is more complicated than my last editor, but has lots of other features, that will take some time to learn. It took me a few hours to plan and build it. It is much easier to add titles, and line up audio tracks. Its been a lot of fun playing with it. There will be more videos in the future! Ahhh sometimes winter hibernation can be enjoyable.

Anyways, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ZR8ED

ZR8ED your Z has always been a favorite of mine,neat to see it in action.

I would like to see the video raw no music .It seems to me that there's more revs to be had or that your short shifting. I understand not wanting to break things just for a video(my Z is broken), but it seems kinda tame on camera.

Please don't take that wrong, just curious if my ears are deceiving me.

Thanks!

283VZ- your right. The dyno runs were cut off short. (5k rpm) that is video of my first untuned dyno session 4 days before I put the car in winter storage. I didn't want to break it. It was just to get some winter time bench racing stats. hehehe.

Only the track footage gets the full treatment of high rpm shifts. The rest is pretty tame with 5500rpm shifts.

I'll have to get some more in car footage on the track to record the engines full song!

Sweet! Hey Scott, where is that track you were on in the vid? If I ever get this house in order, (horay for the winter renos!) I'll get back to the Z, and am really wanting to take it to a track... not that I'm any sort of pro driver (hell, my cars kind of a wreck too...) but it's just something I'd like to do... I'm trying to find out about auto x in the area too, I've seen a few events in Barrie once in a while...