HybridZ

Such Animosity....?

Poundz9oh9

Guest fenderbender02

Then lucky I have never visited zcar.com or Classiczcars.com as I wouldn't last very long on either site. I just meant from some Z purists that I know. As long as I have a place to come and share ideas and problems then I am a happy camper.

Hey guys, by no means was I trying to start a "this site or that site is better" type of argument. We all have our favorite for different reasons, I just didn't realize that despite the different views, knowledge levels and goals of the two sites, there were some people still out there that still are "talkin all that mess."

I'm sorry I kinda knocked the thread off course for a bit.

Wheelman: To clarify, with all of my cars up to this point I could (and have) smack into a hill or scratch the hell out of without any real guilt (other than continuing to drive it). Suddenly, I have this 30-year-old shiny piece of automotive history that very well might be worth something in another 30 years. Taking a hacksaw to it just kinda...I dunno...seems wrong. Then again, I'm 22. What the hell do I know? :)