HybridZ

VinhZXT's front MSA type II bumper mod progress!

80LS1T

if you dont want to get pulled over might want to check on your states front plate laws

Oh I'm going to have front plate but it won't be driled into the front bumper! I'm going to make a bracket that bolts onto the metal reinforcement for the front bumper and have it swing under the opening. I'm only going to use it if I have to though, aka get pulled over.

Guy

when i use to get pulled over in my redline for this i always said the bracket was on back order lol worked for a long time plus the plate rested in the front window

Oh I'm going to have front plate but it won't be driled into the front bumper! I'm going to make a bracket that bolts onto the metal reinforcement for the front bumper and have it swing under the opening. I'm only going to use it if I have to though, aka get pulled over.

Guy

• 3 weeks later...

Here's some updated pics! It was a pretty easy mod even with filling in my blinkers. The only tricky part was getting the new part of the spoiler straight but it just took some time that's all.

front_spoiler_mod3.JPG

front_spoiler_mod2.JPG

front_spoiler_mod1.JPG

I can't even explain how much better this spoiler looks with this done to it. That big gap that was there really sticks out, makes it look like somethings missing if you ask me. This mod was pretty straight forward and with a little time and effort can be done by even a rookie like myself!

Guy

80lt1: That Looks Greeaat!

how does your hood open??

Ummmmmm...pull up on the back of it......LOL :lol:J/K! The hood actual sits

under the lip so how it opens hasn't changed at all.

I think my car is going to be in 100% primer by tonight! Then I have to start blocking the whole car! Oh boy oh boy!

Guy