HybridZ

suspension techniques rear sway bar

hi guys, i was wondering where I could find just the rear sway bar from suspension techniques. I already have an order placed with summit racing but the expected arrival (shipping) of the sway bar is 5/18/2007:shock:. If there is another place you know of where I can order and receive it soon than that date it would be greatly appreciated.

I've had that happen before with Summit where they say a part won't ship for another month or so, but they have always gotten my parts to me quicker than what their website and personnel have said.

That being said, their website shows that a rear 240 bar should ship on 04/10/07: http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=STQ%2D51075&N=700+4294907666+4294925130+400279+4294902027+115&autoview=sku

I've had that happen before with Summit where they say a part won't ship for another month or so, but they have always gotten my parts to me quicker than what their website and personnel have said.

That being said, their website shows that a rear 240 bar should ship on 04/10/07: http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=STQ%2D51075&N=700+4294907666+4294925130+400279+4294902027+115&autoview=sku

thats good to know... i will keep my order with summit racing then unless they notify me that it will be substantially late than expected. I have already gone the ebay route and almost got shafted for it. (didnt get refunded until a month and a half later)... long story in a different thread. Thanks for the tips you guys.