HybridZ

dyno shop familiar with MS in SoCal SFV?

CantZme

hey guys, finally about time to tune my MS for my l28et setup. I haven't really had much experience with performance shops as i tend to do most of my work at my father's auto shop. For the single reason that i've never tuned, i want to watch and learn before i tune myself to prevent any rookie mishaps. Does anyone know of a good dyno shop or tuner in the 818 area(or around) that is familiar with MS1 and the l28et motor? I am also looking for anyone who can properly tune MS with or without a shop because my father owns a smog dyno that can be used as a dummy to make 3rd and 4th gear pulls. Anyone and everyone who can help me please inquire; and of course I will pay anyone who decides to help me out. Fuel maps are welcome as well :D , as they can be a great basis to work off of. Here is what my setup is going to be:

83 l28et (triggering MS from CAS)

MSNS V2.2 running flyback board

t3/t04e (50trim)

Perrin EBCS(hoping to run off MS like the typhoon solenoid)

3in dp and exhaust

437cc ford injectors

just want to push 7-10lbs max right now as i still have an r180 and get really paranoid about demolishing it, but hoping to use the ebcs utilizing the duty cycle feature for boost to setup variable boost. All comments and complaints are welcome as i know we all love to flame:icon54:

All comments and complaints are welcome as i know we all love to flame:icon54:

Get a wideband and log your runs/ drives and tune it from there. It doesn't get any easier. You'll always have the wideband for tuning later. I wouldn't pay someone else for somehting you can do just as easily.