HybridZ

Austin TX folks

lowdown

zeeboost, were you at a HEB yesterday on 71? You have white lettering on your rear tires? Going to guess not, saw a red 280zx with ttops and mesh wheels there.

Nope, the car in my sig doesn't have an engine right now - notice the large hole in the block. It's currently awaiting a turbo engine.

I'm in NW Austin.... Duval area. We usually meet up at TC on Burnet just south of Trudys every Wednesday (our little group of Zcar Guys) at around 9PM. Everyone in the area feel free to join!

Interesting :hmm: I'll put it on my calendar and see if I can ever make it.

Well, every saturday morning we meet at a coffee shop just to talk about and check out each others cars. We alternate between North and South Austin every weekend. This Saturday we'll be south at Hill Country Coffee Company In Manchaca. Our site has an active message board, check it out. Plus We had a total change of officers this past December and we are working hard to revamp the club and make it more fun. We've had a lot of former members rejoin and we would love to have you guys back.

BTW my name is Joey, I'm the VP and you'll see me driving my 83 280ZX around town while I work on my project 76 280Z 2+2.

Im also an hour north, located on fort hood I was just down there 3 weeks ago to buy a chevy truck, and last week to buy a 283 motor. I would totally like to meet up. But, like most my z is in a transition period. But i sure as hell would like to ride ina v8z, i never have before.

Yea, thats a tat of my back. :) Can u tell that I like 240Z cars.. LOL I have a 280ZX i'm selling ,and some bad a55 280ZX suspension.... road race stuff if anyone in austin wants to build a awsome 280ZX. I'd consider trades.

Both of my tats are auto related, my other one says minitruckin.... LOL

Yea, thats a tat of my back. :) Can u tell that I like 240Z cars.. LOL I have a 280ZX i'm selling ,and some bad a55 280ZX suspension.... road race stuff if anyone in austin wants to build a awsome 280ZX. I'd consider trades.

Good thing your tat doesn't say 280ZX or you'd get shot! Haha, jk

What kind of suspension?