HybridZ

VH45de to z32 5sp m/t adapter plate posbible group buy

gsracer

Alright gents I got a vh bellhousing and z32 adapter plate at my machine shop right now.

We are gonna try and get a group buy of 10 people to get this going.

This will be using a VH45de motor and z32 tranny.

There will be no flywheel spacer used.

All that will be needed from you guys is the z32 bellhousing from the transmission

( you must source this yourself) I can source one for you at for the cost of 400.00 plus shipping.

What will entail is machining your bellhousing down so that the adapter plate will be as thin as possible while using the 300zx flywheel with no spacer. It will be made from aluminum

The final product will be available in about two weeks. It will be ready to ship out to you guys about a week to two weeks after that so 30 days total tops.

Price will range between 500-650 depending on amount of people and final cost of machining.

Again you will need to send your z32 bellhousing to us for machining.

Let me know if anyone is interested either by posting here or emailing me at Mopsalvage@aol.com .

We are in florida, USA however International shipping might be an option.

• 1 month later...

Well its done.

Price is 475.00 plus shipping

The z32 bellhousing will need to be machined, like i said before no flywheel spacer is used. The plate is doweled on both sides to be able to make it as thin as possible.

Heres the pics

IMG_4043.jpg

IMG_4053.jpg

IMG_4042.jpg

IMG_4040.jpg

IMG_4039.jpg

Are you sure your throw out bearing will be close enough to the pressure plate? Reason I ask is, on the one I have the adapter is 1" thick and there is a 1.250" flywheel spacer. I haven't bolted it up yet but I know another person has.

• 1 month later...
Guest henpecked

Thanks for the "heads up" PM from Mark AKA "mtcookson", I have sent a PM EOI re this group buy - hope it is still on

Why's that? I think this one may actually be a little better than the first adapter plate that was made for the VH. What's nice about this one is no spacers. Plus, someone is actually using a similar adapter (VG tranny, modded same way) but in a 240SX that is running 9's in the 1/4. Seems good to me.