HybridZ

Different hub offsets?

does this mean that i can install z31 hubs into my hgs130 (280zx) and run a more positive offset rim??? that also means running less spacers then i have now. will the z31 hub bolt right on??

Using the Z31 hubs on a S130 strut will result in the brake rotor being in a different position (the rotor offset is different). I also recall that the Z31 inner wheel bearing seal won't fit.

A different string about brakes indicated that the Z31 hub pushes the wheel and brake assembly outward by ~3/4". That said, IF you are using spacers to gain wheel-to-caliper clearance, this hub would not eliminate that spacer. If you are using the spacer to push your wheel outward without regard to any other part, then this hub should allow you to reduced the size of that spacer by this difference, but the spacing of your caliper will no longer line up with the rotor.

ok guys,

i got the answers i needed to make up my mind. i will stick to my ori hubs and find the right offset rims. no reason doing more mods to get suck little returns.. i need to shave off 2 1/4" of spacers from my hub to my rim!!!

thank yall.