HybridZ

JSK Innovations

cygnusx1

Anyone know Juan? I paid him over a month ago for a fuel rail he was advertising on ebay. We corresponded because I needed a custom 14mm rail. He told me he was waiting for more orders to get a better price on bulk material. I said OK. That was a month ago. This week I inquired about my rail twice via email and he doesn't reply.

Anyone know Juan? I paid him over a month ago for a fuel rail he was advertising on ebay. We corresponded because I needed a custom 14mm rail. He told me he was waiting for more orders to get a better price on bulk material. I said OK. That was a month ago. This week I inquired about my rail twice via email and he doesn't reply.

Sometimes he dont check emails. Your better off calling him :D. He's a nice guy and is always willing to help. He will tell you that his kits are expensive and tell you to save money to assemble it on your own. The kit is much cheaper and have alittle more than daves front setup. Great guy dont sweat it.

Juan, finally got my messages. Thanks. Someone from here told him I was trying to email him. My emails were going to his spam box. My rail is on the way. Helllllooooo Megasquirt installation!

I have dealt with him before and had no trouble. I figured that maybe there was a communication breakdown...

:-D

Juan, finally got my messages. Thanks. Someone from here told him I was trying to email him. My emails were going to his spam box. My rail is on the way. Helllllooooo Megasquirt installation!

I have dealt with him before and had no trouble. I figured that maybe there was a communication breakdown...

You're welcome! :-D