HybridZ

biggest wheels

Tallest and widest tire would be more appropriate. If you exceed 25 inches in height, you risk rubbing the front bodywork when turning. If you exceed a section width of 255 mm (with OEM springs), you risk rubbing the strut or bodywork. Coilovers may provide up to 10 mm additional width, but that's iffy. What size wheel these tires go on will make some difference, but not much.

I found that coil overs on mine gave me clearance issues on the front as the original spring perch sits above the wheel and tire but adjustable coil overs bring the perch down the strut further. On my car when it was standard it was running 14" rims with 235 wide tires all round, the rims had a 0 offset, the front would rub on hard cornering due to the previous owner cutting the springs. With adjustable coilovers in the rear i found it gave me more space and with the right offset you will get a 10" wide wheel may be even a 11" wide wheel in the back.

There is some ZX info if you look for it (again, the search feature does work). Here is a sample of some of it below:

I don't recall which strut has the greater angle, a ZX or Z strut. A 280ZX front setup fits with +12, to +18mm offset on a 16x8 wheel with 245's with coilovers on the strut. The tight point is the tire to strut clearance in this geometry.

One: I do search, and two: not only was that info not related to what i asked...but its also misleading. I have 15x8s 0offsets with 205s on my front tires and i only have about 3mms of clearence from my stuts. I just wanted to know if i would be able to turn lock to lock with 10inch wide wheels up front, but i decided to instead go with 16x8 with a 3" backspacing just to be safe and not go past my fenders.

Not trying to be a jerk or anything and I appreciate the help;-)

alright i think i found a different wheel. 18x8 motegi dp10. with a 30mm offset. im pretty sure those will fit better. think i will still need spacers? i will have to run a lug pattern change on it. so they say there about 2inches thick. should i go with the 30mm offset or the 35

or axis reverb. 18x8.5 with a 15mm set. and keep in mind the adapters. sorry been bugging about this. i just dont want to buy something that wont fit