HybridZ

bet this is a new one...

clsatt

I'm on kind of a "stock look" kick right now. I was wondering if it's possible to carb an rb and still get it to run, maybe get aroud 225hp out of it?

I'm not really much of a turbo junkie and I hate wires. besides, I think it would be bad ass seeing a tripple webber set on it. nice clean engine bay...:willy_nil

Am I out of my mind?

anything, thanks,

chris

that does look good!

I do like a clean engine bay, but another reason I don't like efi is all the wires. I hate computers on cars. I'd rather have my ears and ass tell me whats going on with it and be able to tune it with a screwdriver and a hunk of scrap vaccuum hose I have lying around. (yes, I still sync my carbs the old fasioned way)

I don't know, I just prefer the old school fuel systems.

can it be done?

chris

Guest TeamNissan

Rocky auto is where I got my sig pic, itb rb25de. To my knolledge they didnt do a carbed rb but someone has. I saw a carbed rb26 not too long ago.

do a search on rocky auto, I never know how to spell it. Anyways the do RB25DE with triple carb< ITC. so yes it is possible and some times i wish i did that, but I rushed in.

I was gonna do that, looks so freaking awsome.

But in reality your taking a modern motor backwards and those of us with tripples (and love them) still appreciate that a good set of ITBs with EFI would make more power and drive alot nicer.

You could have done a quick search too

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=97017