HybridZ

Gotta get rid of my car.

John Sixgun

Very nice Coupe John...love AE86s they run forever deep in my veins!!!

Here is my old whip - 20V Turbo, Greddy eManage, Supra rear end, Supra W55 tranny, Corky Bell Front Mount Intrcooler you name it, carbon fiber all over...2180lbs..270hp at the dyno....:

89870385.jpg

89877303.jpg

Yasin

2180lbs?? WOW :D

Don't know much about the "good" Corollas, what years were good / RWD?

Hey Rusty...very nice ride. That car would fetch good money here in Ottawa , Canada. There are so few that are not full of rot and guys are snapping up whatever comes up. I have a friend of mine with a bone stock 87 that is in decent shape and he has offers on it all the time. You did some really nice work on that ride...very impressive indeed.

Thank you! The car was completely stripped during the build. The car was originally from Texas and so absolutely perfect. Took 3years and only the best parts went on it...think over $20K spent. I belive there are few AE86s that will run with it. When I had it on eBay I had people in Japan wanting to buy it off me and ship it to them...it was very flatering!

Yasin

Thank you! The car was completely stripped during the build. The car was originally from Texas and so absolutely perfect. Took 3years and only the best parts went on it...think over $20K spent. I belive there are few AE86s that will run with it. When I had it on eBay I had people in Japan wanting to buy it off me and ship it to them...it was very flatering!

Yasin

I bet, that thing is super clean man. Still waiting for the diagnosis to find out what exactly is the problem with mine. I should know Wed.