HybridZ

alluminum diamond plate

rdsk8ter

what do you guys think of this stuff i see it all the time on jeeps and really like the look of it im thinking for running it in the body part that dips in running front to back of the zx across the fenders and door and also thinking ill make some floorpans out of it think this would look good anyone here good at photo shop? wanna try this out for me?

The Z is all about the lines following the flow of air around the car, gentle flowing lines and curves. Diamond plate is all about ungiving brutish straight lines, even the diamond pattern is linear.

As to how it would look: It would look as though somebody had put diamond plate on a Z.

For the floorboards it wouldn't look bad if it's a racer and not a driver.

isthisallonesentence?tryusingsomepuncuationasifindithardtoreadyourquestion.... :D

what do you guys think of this stuff i see it all the time on jeeps and really like the look of it im thinking for running it in the body part that dips in running front to back of the zx across the fenders and door and also thinking ill make some floorpans out of it think this would look good anyone here good at photo shop? wanna try this out for me?