HybridZ

17x11's and 17x12's

yes thats the current backspacing, the rears could handle 5.5 backspace easy, when I get a chance I intend to measure to see just how much is possible, I think 5.75 is max, also note I am running 8" free length coils which makes the pearch higher than the top of the tire, with a 10" free length coil I suspect 5.25 is the limit

Guest Count Grantleyish

Damn... So hot!

Couple questions,

1, What offset are these rims sitting on?

2, Does it rub with the arches or other things?

Cheers

here si a pic someone took at the autocross (40 degrees and not enough straight line traction to get up to speed) and yeah I got a cone ;) I had to cut a lot of material, about 3 inches above the wheel arch and about as much on the forward side fo the fender including the valance, the valance was a last minute addition which also required trimming

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=1035&g2_serialNumber=1

were not actually thinking about paint now are we? well, if you are give me a hollar man, a guy i work with will do it on the side for cheap

paint, maybe next year, when I get to that point I'll let you know

i was curoiuse, when you turn your front wheels, how close do the tires come to the fender in the front corner? mines is about the same distance and they rub like crazy...

the fronts had to be clearanced, I removed about 3 inches of fender and valance to allow for full lock to lock turning with the suspension fully loaded and articulated as far as the 440lb springs would allow, and for what it's worth I'm thinking 350 lb's for the rear, I thin the extra give might allow for better straight line traction