HybridZ

crane hi6 or other aftermarket ign. mounting?

Any issues with moisture there?

The boxes are sealed. As long as it is mounted right side up using rubber isloators it will be fine. It might get rain on it but no road splash like under the hood.

I had a Jacobs ignition box mounted behind the grill just to the side of the radiator for over 15 years. Never had a problem. Must have been continually wet when driving in the rain.

may want to replace that spin nut connector on your msd dtsnlvrs. the better the connection, the better the signal. i noticed problems on mine, even when i had used the stock spade connectors. its all soldered now. not to pick at your setup.

may want to replace that spin nut connector on your msd dtsnlvrs. the better the connection, the better the signal. i noticed problems on mine, even when i had used the stock spade connectors. its all soldered now. not to pick at your setup.

Yeah I know I should..That is the constant hot feed BTW, cannont remember why I did it that way.