HybridZ

Who Uses A Cookie Tray For Cookies? I Use it For....Pics

slownrusty

yasin, is that P90 shaved or uncut? I am trying to stock pile pictures of the combustion chambers of various heads, and I would like to know rather than guess.. thanks.

Also, for posterity's sake, what kind of pistons are those? You said JE, but are they L series spec, or what?

I didnt know you could do something like that at home??

Its not...it is at engine builder's.

yasin, is that P90 shaved or uncut? I am trying to stock pile pictures of the combustion chambers of various heads, and I would like to know rather than guess.. thanks.

Also, for posterity's sake, what kind of pistons are those? You said JE, but are they L series spec, or what?

If you need pictures of the head please do a search under my name as I have a few posted on here in a few different threads.

The P90 is uncut, just a slight lick taken off to make sure its perfectly flat. The JE slugs are 8.0:1 custom made and will be mated to the 9mm 240Z rods.

Regards - Yasin

If you need pictures of the head please do a search under my name as I have a few posted on here in a few different threads.

The P90 is uncut, just a slight lick taken off to make sure its perfectly flat. The JE slugs are 8.0:1 custom made and will be mated to the 9mm 240Z rods.

Regards - Yasin

Thanks!