HybridZ

ZX brake upgrade on 240 detail ?

I am going to order rotors for my Z to ZX conversion. I want to verify which rotor to use. 84 300zx 4 lug NON_TURBO, correct? Or is it the turbo rotor? Does anyone know a vendor for OEM rotors mfd. by Brembo? Summit racing said they couldn't get them although they listed Brembo rotors in one of their catalogs awhile back. Wouldn't even try to order them which is weird since they special order parts for my Z all the time :D I have the 240sx caliper/300zx rear rotor conversion from Ross C and I don't like to mix and match manufacturers on rotors, but I may have to. Any other hints on this swap? I know ZX have different REAR calipers depending on the year, but are all of the fronts the same? Which is the best master cylinder? I am planning on using the '79 ZX cylinder. And last but not least (for now), what is best method for drilling the caliper mounts on the struts and did it require spot facing to provide a square and plumb surface for the caliper to mount against?

Mike, not sure on the model, but do a search on the net for autospecialty. They are high performance brake manufacturers that Summit carries. I believe that they are wholesale (dealer) only, but the search will show some places that carry their parts.

Tim