HybridZ

convert to ele. ingniton from dual points

I know that there is a MSD kit out there to convert from points to eletronic pick up inside the distributor.......any one have a way to not have to change out all of the system and just change out the pickup?

All that I have as far as eletronics go are good I just want to get rid of the points................

I know that there is a MSD kit out there to convert from points to eletronic pick up inside the distributor.......any one have a way to not have to change out all of the system and just change out the pickup?

All that I have as far as eletronics go are good I just want to get rid of the points................

Petronix Ignitor is the way I went....I love it.

Do you have the part #. I talked to someone from Petronixand they told me that they do not have a part for our car? I should not have a problem switching if I am dual points ?

Mine was a dual point as well but I replaced it with the Petronix. I will get you the part number later today when I get to my work computer.

• 1 month later...