HybridZ

Marine Corps Graduation

Corzette

Hey all, my son will be graduating from Marine Corps Bootcamp on 4 May, San Diego MCRD. I will be flying in for it and leaving on the 6th. I come in on the 2nd. Too bad I have to leave so soon, would like to meet any local Hybrid zers! He is in platoon 2134 Fox company...ooh Rahhh!!!! Im sure Diego will be a much needed break from snow topped Mt Fuji! Wish I could hit some junk yards....hahahahahahaha...

Terry

San Diego wasn't so nice when I was there last. October last year I was sent to Camp Pen. for some training and it all seemed very dirty and over populated.

Dude, he is coming over from Japan! Didnt they perfect "overcrowded" LOL!!!!

Congrats on the kido!!!! Best thing they could teach him is keep yopur head low and shoot straight !!! Works in and out of the corp!......LOL !

Hey all, my son will be graduating from Marine Corps Bootcamp on 4 May, San Diego MCRD. I will be flying in for it and leaving on the 6th. I come in on the 2nd. Too bad I have to leave so soon, would like to meet any local Hybrid zers! He is in platoon 2134 Fox company...ooh Rahhh!!!! Im sure Diego will be a much needed break from snow topped Mt Fuji! Wish I could hit some junk yards....hahahahahahaha...

Terry

Congrats! San Diego should be real nice this month.

I graduated from platoon 2134 Golf Company in June 1994 and it was HOT standing out there on the parade deck in my Alphas!

What MOS is he going to school for?

Congrats on your son being one of few, the proud.... My wife's office over looks the parade grounds, I see all the time and think about all those brave men that passed and reviews upon it. I on other hand get to help the injured service members at the Naval Medical Center, retired sailor myself. I climbed Mt Fuji one fine August day back in 2002, when I was stationed in Yokosuka...great days. Too bad you could not be here for the 29th of April the Westcoast Nationals at Motorsport in Orange is worth the time. As for San Diego being over crowded and dirty....well just like all large metro areas we got our nice parts and our not so nice parts....but over all there is not many finer U.S. cities than this one. The weather should be great, I am sure you are one proud Popa.

Congrats! San Diego should be real nice this month.

I graduated from platoon 2134 Golf Company in June 1994 and it was HOT standing out there on the parade deck in my Alphas!

What MOS is he going to school for?

I bet it does get warm. He will be in Supply so he can have time to get some college in. Yeah population is what its about here near Tokyo...man sooooo many fricken people...

Terry

Congrats on your son being one of few, the proud.... My wife's office over looks the parade grounds, I see all the time and think about all those brave men that passed and reviews upon it. I on other hand get to help the injured service members at the Naval Medical Center, retired sailor myself. I climbed Mt Fuji one fine August day back in 2002, when I was stationed in Yokosuka...great days. Too bad you could not be here for the 29th of April the Westcoast Nationals at Motorsport in Orange is worth the time. As for San Diego being over crowded and dirty....well just like all large metro areas we got our nice parts and our not so nice parts....but over all there is not many finer U.S. cities than this one. The weather should be great, I am sure you are one proud Popa.

Thanks Montezuma, yeah I will climb it this year (I say that every year). I will be anxious to hit the beach!! Family day is on the 3rd so itll be cool seeing the base again...will bring back memories Im sure. I was in platoon 2016 in 1982 going thru MCRD.

Terry

Congrats on the kido!!!! Best thing they could teach him is keep yopur head low and shoot straight !!! Works in and out of the corp!......LOL !

Wait a sec, my parents told me "keep your head low and your a$$ lower!"

EDIT: I always thought it was unfair that, in addition to standard issue, "Hollywood Marines" also receive such things as sunglasses and lawnchairs, and twice as much sunblock.

Also, don't eat the banana!

Anyone who's been to oki should know that one!

:icon10: LoL! That brings back memories...

I kinda miss the rock and, my Honda City Turbo that got my licence revoked over there.

...don't eat the banana,,,,hehe.....Semper Absurda, buddy!