HybridZ

If you want info on HID/Projector headlights go to www.hidplanet.com!

80LS1T

I have been browsing www.hidplanet.com for the past few hours and all I can say is their site is a lot like ours! Everyone seems very nice and knowledgable. There is a ton of info on proper HID/Projector set-ups and tons of pics of retro fits. They also have a great buy/sell/trade forum with pretty good deals on all the parts you might need for a HID/Pojector set up.

Here's a great example of what the site has to offer http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3505. This thread is about why you should not install "HID Kit" in a halogen housing. I see what some of you guys are talking about when you say it glares really bad!

If your thinking about a HID/Projector set up GO TO THIS SITE! LOL:2thumbs:

Guy

Kinda off topic but i was reading your sig..... did you do all the body work on your car????? If so why wouldnt you paint it yourself???? you have all the hard part done.

The color I'm using is House of Kolor and I'm not even close to being experienced enough to spray that!LOL

agreed, hid planet is a great site, just like this, heaps of info. i just wish i'd signed up to it sooner than i did, instead i was asking questions on a bmw site, big mistake lol, but still ended up finding out what i needed to know

the downside about hidplanet is it makes you want to buy better projectors...