HybridZ

New Widebody 280zx sketch

Guest AssassinGT

ultrazkz8.jpg

Hey, I know this is my first post but, I thought your design was really sleek so i half ass made a decent photoshop of it cell shaded! Hope you go through with it!

ultrazkz8.jpg

Hey, I know this is my first post but, I thought your design was really sleek so i half ass made a decent photoshop of it cell shaded! Hope you go through with it!

That actually looks AMAZING!!! Someone should build it!

Guest AssassinGT

Hey thanks guys! I was thinking the front would come apart from the front fender lines. Wheels are on my friends car Luis's Widebody E46 325CI, so I have plenty of pictures of them. They're 20" DPE LS-5's with reverse lip. Headlights are off a Carerra GT, I just altered them. Intercooler came from.. actually I've no idea lol and the oil cooler from an EVO8. :]

ok so i gave it another try and here is what ive got...

Dude! That is awesome, now you just have to finish the front. Great work. Can't wait to see the front.

newwidebodycolorrearmetal.jpg

ultrazkz8.jpgThat actually looks AMAZING!!! Someone should build it!

That take is also very awesome. I am a little perplexed by why there is a shadow along the door crease. You made my design look really good. I like how you integrated the intercooler/oil cooler, just add some glossy black mesh in front them and the front will look like dynamite. The rear wheels could still be a bit wider, or just shift the wheel to the right so that along the back edge of the wheel there is less black. I was considering doing a mild stretch on the tires. So much black space makes the wheel appear not to be a flush fit with the body, just my .02.

Nice work though.

hmmmm very nice. you guys are sweet with the photoshop, the only thing that stopped me from doing widebody on mine is the dang wheels. sounds stupid but i just cant seem to throw that cash away. up here just costs too much. i like your working form the s130 platform.

Guest AssassinGT
hmmmm very nice. you guys are sweet with the photoshop, the only thing that stopped me from doing widebody on mine is the dang wheels. sounds stupid but i just cant seem to throw that cash away. up here just costs too much. i like your working form the s130 platform.

They're not so bad with hook up. Set of 20" DPE with Aggressive offset for slamming can run you around 3G's. Not too bad for custom wheels with any custom fit offsets and lip & Barrel sizes you can ask for.