HybridZ

Crank Collar Needed

Booztd 3

Guys

I ordered a crank collar on March 12th from Matt @ GTR Shop, and I still havent received it. I have sent probably 4 emails requesting a status update, none have been returned.

I plan on starting my build in a little over a week (week following the 11th/12th) and I have to have it finished up ASAP to get break-in miles on it. However this will not be possible if If I dont have a collar

Does anyone have one I can purchase, or perhaps pay shipping on it and replace it with the one I receive from GTR Shop?

Thanks

Andy

The GTR shop never sent parts I ordered off their website. They sent an email confirmation about the order.

My credit card was never charged nor have I received any further emails from them. After a few emails requesting order status, I just gave up. No loss on my part other than the time to type out emails.

The crank collar on mine came from http://www.rhdjapan.com. After looking on their website, I do not see it listed. They have not been to good about returning email requests lately. All I get is a generic response.

Sorry I am not being much help.

wait, wait, wait, wait are you gonna yank the motor apart after you just got the car on the road. why not do it in the first place?

Because I thought it was a dumb idea to put together my motor with ACL Bearings, Tomei 5 layer HG, Pauter Rods, CP Pistons, ARP Headstuds, and Tomei cams..........on an AEM that I've never messed with

I think the smarter approach (and im sure many will agree) is to get the bugs worked out first on the AEM, so my new motor isnt at risk with the tune and its one less thing I need to worry about.

If i built the motor up and threw it in the car w/out even knowing how everything ran (wiring, aem, cooling, etc) I'd be playing russian roulette. This way if I grenade a stock motor, I can still rebuild it instead of having wasted parts