HybridZ

Dirt Biking, weight loss and the freakin "Nutrisystem" diet...

Mikelly

That's what you get for being happily married Mike - 50#!!! haha. I agree, aside from wrestling and MMA, basically what Davy mentioned, riding is one of the toughest workouts on the body. I've wrestled and have rode dirtbikes basically since i was 5 and recently have dabbled in MMA and i tell you what, all 3 can really give the body a major workout. And all the talk about forearm pump... it was the WORST for me. At times, my grip was weaker than my 7 year old sons!! And i payed the price to continue to ride a few times like that. I recently sold my YZ426F (below, pic from old house 5 years ago). That bike kicked butt! I used to ride a lot with my buddy that had the WR250F, like yours Mike, but all stock, and he loved it as well. I'm hoping in the near future to get back in the saddle and pick up a CR250F. My son's 7 now and i think it's time to get him riding, possibly a Z50 for starters or something small like that. Shhh... dont tell mom :) I think the CRF would be a little more my size (5'7", 170) also and honestly, have always been loyal to Honda. Now you got me thinking Mike... I miss riding. DAMN YOU. LOL. It's still amazes me how many common things our hybridz group shares. It's actually pretty cool.

YZ426F.JPG

You just need to wash more windows Mike!!! Thats the ticket. You really got to tell everyone about the scrambled eggs in that diet.

I refuse... It was too embarrassing! :lmao:

Can you spare a nickle? Just one?

Mike