HybridZ

who's convertable S30 is this?

Yeah... It's not a practical car for me.

I hope to have it done before the summer actually gets underway. Otherwise I won't be able to drive it without a coat until next year.

No windows, window mechanicals, blower motor, ductwork, heater controls, or any of that fancy stuff you need when you have a roof.:wink:

i don't know his name; he is/was a member on classiczcars.com. VERYCLEAN CAR! i must repeat VERYCLEAN CAR! he made all of the fiberglass molds himself, and i happen to have the molds sitting in my backyard (was moving, couldn't store them.... "sure, i'll take 'em off your hands!")

he braced it very well to counteract the force of no roof. the flares on the fenders are very smooth and subtle. i believe it has a miata top on it

Very nice looking from what I can see. I have never seen that car around SD nor have I heard about it. Seems odd that the owner wouldnt drive it when he is obviously taking good care of it (and did ALL that work, or paid for it..).

Id like to see it in person