HybridZ

another EFI option

• Administrators

Oh doggy… I’ve lusted over the cross-ram style EFI IR manifolds for the SBC ever since I first seen one, I think Moon made one in the late 50’s or 60’s, (Grumpy would know). Every time I see one I get this urge to shed my clothes and rub against it.. . . . uhhh.. well…. Uh… .. hmmmmm…. did I just say that out loud?!?!?

Any how,

To answer your question Grumpy, pretty much any speed density aftermarket EFI system will work with that manifold just fine. Are you considering one for yourself?

This style of Cross Ram EFI manifold is also available for the LSx engines as well..

SBC version...

crossram.jpg

350CHEVYside.jpg

350CHEVYfront.jpg

And here is the LSx version…

LSx3.jpg

LSx2.jpg

LSx1.jpg

Why are there not more intakes like these? It seems for everything but V8's individual throttle bodies are the hot ticket (atleast one of them for n/a engines). Are these pretty much for drag/high rpm engines? It just seems odd something like this isn't really popular. And it would be nice if they were more popular because they would probably be cheaper.