HybridZ

panasport c8 wheels

All i can say is WOW rockon.gif

these wheels rock!!!! and of course with just about any wheel that catches my eye right off the bat is expensive as hell frown.gif

0b7b4a20.jpg

400 + per wheel but can be built to your specs in sizes 15-17 inch 2thumbs.gif:D

Guest scca

direct from panasport in torrance. about $425 or so per rim. i bought a set before for a customer about 5 years ago.. NICE rims but pricey as are all 3 piece rims

they order from japan and usually take 2 weeks or so

Man, have to agree with biohzd! That is my Z (wannabe anyway). I have a red 240 with those same hood vents and MSA air dam. I never really cared for fender flares but those really work! Definitely see what I want to do with the bumpers! Looks like a BRE rear spoiler (similar to Pete Paraska's)

Your right about Zparts Jim. The best pics of Z cars are on Erics site. Eric worked as a professional photographer for 25 years. He knows how to take a shot. I consider myself very lucky to know him and have pics of my project on his site. He took them of course. When I first saw the shots he took of my engine bay with the motor in I was shocked. No joke, I thought the pics looked better than the real thing.

Judge for yourself.

fbs01r16f25rw1.jpg