HybridZ

San Diego Hybridz'ers 5-25-07

Dragonfly

If any of you guys are interested I have decided at the last minute that I am going down to racelegal tonight to race my car. I will not get there untill about 8:00 pm but anyone who wants to show up and say hi is more than welcome.

Dragonfly

There were deffinately some fast cars there... and I have no idea where they were getting there traction from, most of my 60' times were 2.1 to 2.2, although on my best run (don't know if you saw it or not) I pulled a 1.933 60' with an 8.961 at 76.79 mph. I have not raced my car in about two years or so and it shows, my reaction times were terrable and I felt like a little old lady shifting.

Tony, I was being moderately easy on the car and I did not break it, but I am not going to be able to make it to the show. My wife made other plans for Sunday and I wasn't sure untill just a few days ago that I would even have the car running again by the time of the show. The new (to me) diff that I just put in the car has an atrocious one wheel peel issue, my old diff (open) would spin both tires equally most of the time. I have to see if I can do anything to fix that.

e_racer1999, I believe that I may know someone with a BW T-5 but I will have to check. If you want a type 'B' 5 spd I have one that you can have but it needs a 100% rebuild.

Dragonfly

some good runs there tonight!

MAN there were some fast cars there.....

i forgot to ask you, do you know anyone around that's selling a 5 speed tranny?? should probably start a new thread, but i'm lazy :)

i have a 5 spd from a 280z if you want it. Let me know.