HybridZ

high school project FINISHED....2 years later!

Globerunner513

ya know, im not really sure. lol It was a fairly cold night by the lake..might have been a bit of fog. Actually, now that i think of it, my radiator hose was having a little leak around that time (fixed now ofcourse) probably was that.

And thanks for the comments everyone! For those in High School now, I really wish you guys good luck with your projects! It really is an awesome experience to have during that time. Involve your friends as much as possible too...then they'll really appreciate what you have when it's done!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Updated my sig. And im working on updating the first post of this thread to show more of the progression of the project, instead of the final result.

And the headlights are just boring, old 7" one-piece headlamps. The pictures make them look brighter, but in reality they are quite dim. My foglights put out more than the headlights do.

where did you find that front bumper? that car looks sweet.

Front bumper is from Motorsport Auto www.thezstore.com. Type II front airdam.

And thanks for the comment. I really should change the link in my sig to a more comprehensive thread of my project.

And the grill is just the stock 280z grill, just polished.