HybridZ

Zg flares finally painted

Thanh

Just got my ZG flares back from the shop today and they look beautiful. People told me to get it sprayed black, but I decided to paint the same color as the car. The front airdam and bre spoiler came out pretty darn good to. Take a look. Just a few more things I gotta do before I put them on my car.

IMG_1313.jpg

IMG_1312.jpg

IMG_1311.jpg

Yea I glad I went with the same color as the car. Right now I just gotta was the car cleaned up real good for the body guy to come by to do some more buffing before I can put the whole car back together.

no, this is matt. The guy you just bought the 73 L24 from! :)

I saw the color of the paint and I thought it was you. Am I thinking of someone else?

a buddy of mine, Tony, just finished having his 240 painted the EXACT same color, and he too is putting on the flares.

Patrick?

Bob,

I got my stuff from MSA in Orange. The air dam cost me if I remember right $150. The spoiler costed $160.

do they have a complete front kit so i would remove the existing bumper ?

and is it under MSA on the net?

thanks bob

no, this is matt. The guy you just bought the 73 L24 from! :)

I saw the color of the paint and I thought it was you. Am I thinking of someone else?

a buddy of mine, Tony, just finished having his 240 painted the EXACT same color, and he too is putting on the flares.

Hey whats going on Matt. Its Tony. I still can't believe you remember the color lol. Yea the cars looking good its at home right now. Some touch ups are being done, but very minor. Its my turn to do the homework now :D. Hurry up and get that SR in ur Z so we can ride :D.

Bob,

Sorry for not explaining clearly. MSA is Motorsport Auto. They do have a website www.zcarparts.com. They only provide you with the bumper and you do need to take off the stock one. They give you 4 screws that will do you no good if you over tighten them. What I did is I went to a local hardware store and picked up some nuts and bolts to make it alot easier to bolt on and take off any time it needs to be taken off. I also had to drill about 6 holes for the front signals and to mount the air dam to the headlight bucket support. Let me know if you need me any help.

thanks tony

once i woke up i realized that was the company u were talking about, but i haven't relly talked yo anyone who has ordered from them and had it put on, i really appreciate any info on it. Like what did it cost to have delievered to your house compared to what u pay there. I live in canada and we always get hit with extras charges by the time a part reaches here.

has anyone in Canada, perferrably atlantic canada had any experience with htis , i really am cautious as to the landed cost of a part.

thanks bob