HybridZ

Centerline autodrags on an S30?

Is anyone running a set of centerline autodrags on the back of their 240/260Z???

I need to know if i can fit a set of 15 x 8" under the rear guards with standard guards and suspension,i beleive the backspace would be 4 1/2" or 4 7/8".

I have done the measurements from theory and measured my car but really need to be absolutely sure before i order a set .....long way to return them from australia if i get it wrong

Thanks in advance

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

I ran 15X8 1/2's on my 78 for autox. Fit fine in rear, used 1/2 in spacer in front. I still have them and am thinking about new 17's and 18's (rear). I'll only go 7" in front but will go 8 or 8 1/2 rear.

Mike

• 1 month later...
I ran 15X8 1/2's on my 78 for autox. Fit fine in rear, used 1/2 in spacer in front. I still have them and am thinking about new 17's and 18's (rear). I'll only go 7" in front but will go 8 or 8 1/2 rear.

Mike

does that mean you will be selling the 15" autodrags?

any chance you have a pic with the 8 1/2" on the rear as i would like to see the clearance to the metal wheel arch

thanks

paul

• 2 weeks later...

Do Not Deal With This Guy!!!! He Will Run You To Death, Tell You He Is Serious About Buying Your Wheels, Make You Remove The Tires And Pack Them Up For Shipping And Then Back Out.

This Guy Also Bitches About Shipping Charges Even When You Only Charge What The Post Office Quotes.

Sent Him Multiple Pics!! Moved My Fronts To The Rear And Took Pics. Measured Every Posible Way. Even Told Him That If He Did Not Want Them It Was Fine But Not To Make Me Remove Them, Take The Tires Off And Pack Them Up And Then Back Out.

Guess What He Did? Exactly What I Asked Him Not To Do. Jerk!

Do Not Trust Him!! You Will Be Sad If You Do.