HybridZ

rb25z vid

scottyMIz

well here is the quick vid i made of the rb runnin in the 280 i'll see if i can get someone to vid me driving it so u can get a better vid. I found the limit of the stock clutch :D it only handles about 10psi on my t4e hybrid turbo then it starts slipping. When it gets into the sweet spot on the turbo it starts to slip, time for a new clutch any recomendations?

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v601/scottymizt/?action=view&current=rb25z.flv

maybe its just me but i could have done without the music just so i could hear the engine even if it is korn :mrgreen:

regardless looks good man. :mrgreen:

if you are out in bad axe my club meets in midland if you are ever out this way. my Z31 RB powered Z is in the prelim stages i am rebuilding the motor currently.

i was thinking the same thing about the music being loud i could adjust it so the music is there but quieter. Thanks for the link drifter, I have a buddy that lives only bout 14 miles away and he has a r33 gtr skyline. He just replaced his triple clutch with a dual and i am going to try and get it from him. One of the clutch fibers is warped but i am not too worried about that. I know his will work for sure and i'd like it to handle no matter what i throw at it.

I have the ACT in the link, but sprung version.

I would definitely buy it again. Its not "easy" to drive but pretty tollerable once you get used to it.

Biggest problem is when I get used to wearing certain shoes, I change then I kill it usually LOL.

Anyone at SEZ in the stands at the end of the day probabally saw garrett do a hard launch slipping the clutch. Thats all it did... slip LOL. I was just glad there was enough grip to get me back up here!

Evan