HybridZ

Thinkin about buying car(body kit ident help)

Tombarace14

boooooooo. the only thing i don't like about this car are the rounded portions under the headlights. in my opinion, it makes every z car look like it has some sort of a down-syndrome (pardon the choice of words), and it's just not too hot looking. it makes it go from sexy to somewhat bulbous and chubby.

I think the other lines on the car are excellent, it just needs a new front bumper.

i wouldn't even go subtle-z

• 2 weeks later...

If something has to stay, I'd keep the back but the whole front 1/2 just ... takes away from the car. With the front and back fenders being all custom and then have a plain door, it makes the door look completely out of place. If you don't touch the fenders, please do something with the nasty bumper on the front. Good luck and Make us proud!

• 3 weeks later...

Still planning on getting it Ive got him down to 600 now. But due to recent work on my knee I have a few medical bills I need to take care of. So hopefuly by next month sometime I tow it over here and start deconstruction. Ive got alot of work ahead of me if Im going to have Mikelly looking at my brake lights on the track someday.