HybridZ

Whats the offset for my "ironcross" rims on my 80'

I have the "Ironcross" alloy rims on my 80' ZX and I was wondering what the offset was. I want to go with some 16x7's or 17x7's with a 38-40mm offset will this work? I dont want to increase the bearing load any more than I have to.

Thanks

80LT1 :D:D

I went to Discount Tire. They have a zillion books with wheels in them. Ended up ordering some Center Lines - 16x7's with '0' offset - Trident II series. They have some really sweet looking forged wheels now that you can probably have built with your specific lug pattern and offset - just be prepared for the price.

• 4 years later...
Can anyone else confirm this?

Better question, can I fit 215/70/14's on Iron Cross wheels all the way around?

That info is correct...the weight is a bit on the high side but the offset info is spot on, I am very familiar with them.

A 215/70 would fit...but why not run a 60profile instead?

Yasin

A 215/70 would fit...but why not run a 60profile instead?

Yasin

As you may or maynot know, I have a warmed over Chevrolet big block 454 showhorned under my hood. My springs are good for it, but I have dual 3" exhaust that is tucked up under the car as possible, but I still scrap on just about everything. My current tires are 195/60/14 (about 23" tall) and they were on the car when I bought it. Well they are showing their wear due to my previous 383 and the 454 really has put the pain on them. Down the road I plan on buying new 15" rims and tires that will also be 26" tall just like the 215/70/14's.