HybridZ

Tested the et streets.

Finally went to the 1/8 mile to learn how to launch on street slicks but it was a fiasco. It rained right when we got there. 3 hours later, they let us on the track, was not very tacky at all. Only got 3 passes in and was there for 5 hours. Best 60' was 1.85 which is an indicator of how slick the track was. I have done a 1.80 on the same track with my skinny street tires. Didn't really learn anything but still better than sitting on the couch. Here's a clip of me against the loadest RX7 on the planet. My car hooked for about 2 feet then spun the rest of the way thru first gear.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/d514e421-3a24-4145-8ae9-996e008a5697.htm

well?

hows that engine working out?

it LOOKS like youve got it tunned and running OK in that video?

are you happy with the new combo vs the old combo?

Engine is working good, I wish that RX7 wouldn't have been so load, I wanted to hear mine at WOT. New combo is much better (seat of pants) than the old one. Could still benifit from a Victor JR type intake and freer flowing exhaust. It's so dang hot or wet in Houston right now, that I haven't been driving it much.

crossr5.gif

http://www.camaro-untoldsecrets.com/articles/crossram.htm

offy makes a killer intake for your combo, summit sells them, yeah it takes some tunning skills but it looks and opperates great and makes more power than the vic design

That would be sweet, keep in mind, I still have the tunnel ram with the 2 450's just sitting in the corner waiting for it's turn.