HybridZ

Look what I just bought..hehe

S30TRBO

Hey Bill:

Well we have Access to Blue, but Sorry our Competition is Blue so we try to steer away from that color! :) Also we have to do Bulk jobs to keep the cost down, or we are back up there at $3600 like everyone else!

If you wanted the parts can be "Lightly Acid etched" and painted any color you like, and it retains the Protective Anodized coating underneth!

Kevin

• Administrators

Kevin,

Your choice of colors, I’m beginning to like you more and more.. bgiorno.gif

BillZ260,

Whenever there is a choice between Red or Blue in regards to car parts, remember "Red" is always faster than "Blue", just ask Ron Tyler… iospalo.gif

Hey Man!

Sorry not yet! Partner is still building his Small Block and that's those are going on! We are hoping like hell that with Picos the Rails will go under the ITB's and Clear the Valve covers! If so it will be lotssssssssssss cleaner!

I could mach-up the Rails Standard Height, if you wanted to see it? With Pico injectors the Rail sits right on top of the ITB's for a very compact look!

Kevin

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Kevin,

i have a question about the ford ITB setup, do i need a special wiring harness?? or the stock one would work? never had ITBs before so i have no idea about wiring them. if the stock harness works, what would i do with the plug that goes to the MAF sensor??

would you explain it please.

Hey Ali:

You will need to switch to a MAP sensor system or plumb the ITB thru a Plenum! The Latter is a contradiction in terms to a set of ITB's! If I had more informatin about the Electronics yor running on your set-up I could help further!

If you have 8 injector plugs now and they are Standard Bosch then they will fit in our ITB's!

Kevin