HybridZ

Factory Refreshed 240z's

Guest TeamNissan

Go search over at classiczcars.com. I bet they have tons of info.

I saw one in person at Nissan headquarters about 10 years ago. It was a stock Z. It looked nice, but for $25K I was thinking about how fast I could have made my car with the same $$$.

I used to own a 71 VintageZ. It was a very, very, nice restoration with a ton of attention to details. It literally looked like a brand new car. When I picked it up at Courtesy Nissan, they had it in the center of the showroom, and it looked right at home.

The Vintage cars aren't perfectly correct restorations, that is not everything is just like a new 71 was delivered, but they are nice cars.

John

I used to own a 71 VintageZ. It was a very, very, nice restoration with a ton of attention to details. It literally looked like a brand new car. When I picked it up at Courtesy Nissan, they had it in the center of the showroom, and it looked right at home.

The Vintage cars aren't perfectly correct restorations, that is not everything is just like a new 71 was delivered, but they are nice cars.

John

Was it orange, sitting to the left of the main entrance to the show room?

When I was searching for a 240Z back in 2003, I found one of the "F" word cars and almost bought it. I changed my mind once I drove it. It was a snail. I would never have been happy with it as a performance car. And I would not have had the heart to make any mods to it.

To the word, that's why I sold mine. Plus, I was always scared of the first door ding or gravel chip. I almost never drove it.

That car made me realize I'm an enthusist, not a collector.

It sure was pretty though.

John