HybridZ

Anyone in the Buffalo, NY

EvilC

I know there are 2 or 3 members but I can not remember off top the names.

Anyway I just landed my first job out of college in the area and would like to get some input on a decent place to live for a good cost. I went to school in Alfred which is only no more than an hour and half from Buf. I will be working for National Fuel and mainly out of "Mineral Springs" area. Just looking forward to getting up there and checking out the local club. I am a member for the Rochester Z club and will def join Buffalo's club while I am there.

So anyone who is in the area just let me know because I really need to find an apt. Thanks.

Clive

• 3 months later...

Clive-

I am a Buffalonian, feel free to drop me a PM and I would be more than happy to help you out if I can.

No offense Roostmonkey, but as for the snow comments, Buffalo's reputation for snow is grossly overblown by those who have never lived here and their knowledge is limited to a story on the national news once every decade. Granted, when we get hit, we REALLY get hit!

national news once every decade. Granted, when we get hit, we REALLY get hit!

Like October last year.... lol..... I cant believe it hasnt snowed anything substantial yet. I remember a good few feet of snow by Halloween most years when I was a small child. Might be a bit of an exaggeration though ;)