HybridZ

I need some stock RB26 injectors - 2 of mine are bad

Bob_H

Well, took my injectors to be cleaned/ultrasounded/backflowed, and flow tested. 5 flowed exactly the same - 1 was 10% higher than the rest. One of the good flowing ones was leaking after pressure dropped below 20psi. No good.

I asked a guy who had some for sale and he wanted something crazy considering that I won't know if they are good until I pay $25 each to have them checked here......

Anyone have some they can donate to me? Or sell for a very reasonable price?

BTW, if you are using the stock injectors - I HIGHLY recommend that you have them cleaned and flow tested. If they have been sitting for more than 6 months before you run them, seals/etc... can start going bad.

-Bob

Well, took my injectors to be cleaned/ultrasounded/backflowed, and flow tested. 5 flowed exactly the same - 1 was 10% higher than the rest. One of the good flowing ones was leaking after pressure dropped below 20psi. No good.

I asked a guy who had some for sale and he wanted something crazy considering that I won't know if they are good until I pay $25 each to have them checked here......

Anyone have some they can donate to me? Or sell for a very reasonable price?

BTW, if you are using the stock injectors - I HIGHLY recommend that you have them cleaned and flow tested. If they have been sitting for more than 6 months before you run them, seals/etc... can start going bad.

-Bob

Bob

I've got a set, make me a 'reasonable' offer, they arent doing me any good sitting around :)