HybridZ

Yet the captains car down again...

She ran GREAT! for about a day.... then i stalled it on a steep hill and it wouldnt start again... all power gone... so i found out my battery's cells were bad got a new battery... then she ran like a champ till about an hr in to the drive... she back fired and poped for a good 30min.... thats when i knew something was wrong... it kept getting worse so i just stoped (never know) then when i came back to it she started right up with no problems... she still sputtered but not as bad... as i was comming close to home she was puttering agian... she was doing all the way home but was gettin worse.... then magicly better... at the end the car dies right infront of my house, and when i mean die i mean all shut off..... out of no where.... then when my dad gave me a tap to get in the gradge all the stuff came back on... like nothing happened.... so any ideas?

Guest whiteboyZ

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for anyone interested in buying a Z. I have a 1983 280ZX coupe. I am selling it for $3000 or best offer If any one is serious about this please message me. I will give you further details then...

Nathan

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for anyone interested in buying a Z. I have a 1983 280ZX coupe. I am selling it for $3000 or best offer If any one is serious about this please message me. I will give you further details then...

Nathan

Dude!! WRONG place!

Hello Everyone,

Nathan

DUDE ARE U SERIOUS? WTF ARE U DOING ON THIS THREAD? FOR SALE TREAD MAN!