HybridZ

Bmw One Coupe

cygnusx1

I am also actually considering the 135 as well, when it comes out. The price is very fair, funny thing is you can buy a slightly used E55 AMG for the same money and that is a Supercharged V8 with almost 500hp.... at $30K-$35K you get some pretty awesome opportunities in the used car field (I am talking 2-3years old still under manufacturer's warranty).

Yasin

Well it may be first year run but the motor is not. Also the car has been in Europe for a few years already. Similar to when I bought my MY02 WRX everyone was scolding me for buying the first year WRX. The driveline was already proven overseas and the chassis was pretty much off the shelf mostly. With today's modularization and globalization, first year production issues are minimized in most lower/mid end vehicles.

As it turns out, MY02 WRX has 108,000 un-interruped miles on it. Never had to go to the dealer except for a fuel line leak under service bulletin, a throttle cable safety clip recall, and a seat bolt, yes bolt, upgrade.

I still wouldn't buy the first yr runs of any car. Even if the car has be proven over seas it is still its first production run here in the states. I know plenty of mechanics from BMW, Benz, and such and I always hear from them, "Do not buy 1st yr". lol Esp BMW's tend to have electrical probs with the first yr runs...who knows why....but should still be a sweet car.