HybridZ

I won a sound off today!!

Tombarace14

So today there was a MECA sound competion in my area. I took the Altima down to see what I could do and ended up winning the street class 3 (1201-2000watt) ended up putting down 135.9dB, I think theres still room for improvement. I didnt enter the sound qualty comp. due to the car not being finished( plus I didnt have the extra money for entry). But funny thing is i wasnt even going to enter and had left. Turned it up and my buddy said we should go back and enter, so I did and won and made a great day for us!!

The second time I drove on the tail of the dragon (11 miles long) I kept the L26 in between 3500 and 7000 the whole time.

I have a header, 2.5" pipe and a turbo "muffler" but all the packing is LONG gone.

Upon getting out of the car I could not hear anybody talking for about 5 minutes...lol

All I know is that it was pretty dang loud.

I think the only sound system I'll ever have in my Z is gasoline powered.

So today there was a MECA sound competion in my area. I took the Altima down to see what I could do and ended up winning the street class 3 (1201-2000watt) ended up putting down 135.9dB, I think theres still room for improvement. I didnt enter the sound qualty comp. due to the car not being finished( plus I didnt have the extra money for entry). But funny thing is i wasnt even going to enter and had left. Turned it up and my buddy said we should go back and enter, so I did and won and made a great day for us!!

SAY WHAT???? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!

The other great thing about the day was that evening I relized they didnt collect my 30 dollar reg. fee. If I would have known they wernt going to take my money. I would have entered the SQL event (sound quality) doubt I would have won that. But it would be nice to know what needs to be worked on.