HybridZ

Which kit is this?

Mauisnow13

I am not very familiar with kit types and found this one. Not sure if I like it or not yet, but was wondering which one it was so I could see some pics of it on some other cars. I searched kits for the 260z, but they all look similar and I couldn't distinguish this one from the others.

I would really appreciate any help,

Mauisnow13

010201010308010403200708153510446bf022942b44006195.jpg01021001030501040820070815ed5d09fb4609affb9900ec38.jpg

Hey, which air dam is this exactly. I know I can get it from Motorsport Auto, but when I go on there, I can't figure out exactly which dam it is.

Are the clear lights on the sides something that was added onto the dam, or did it come with them?

Thanks everyone, I'm not the best at distinguishing kits.

Mauisnow13

auxilary.jpg

That's Auxilary's car. The airdam is a Xenon urethane 280 piece (no marker light holes), and yes, MSA does sell one.

I may have an unpainted and marginally used and somewhat saggy (see this pic, it can be braced up and reinforced easily) 240/260 version come available soon, I have work to do on my BRE style airdam first.

• 2 weeks later...