HybridZ

how do you properly clean a head cylinder?

ahhh this is funny, the day that I had asked you for the pic, I went to princess auto and got that same one. LOL

I like how the hose has a weighted pickup so it sinks to the bottom of the jug :D

isn't that funny?

anyway what are u planning on using as a chemicials?

if u use it before me , please post how it worked for u.

thanks bob

isn't that funny?

anyway what are u planning on using as a chemicials?

if u use it before me , please post how it worked for u.

thanks bob

I'm probably going to use it once i acid dip my doors to get the tar off the inside (no wonder they look untouched!)

if I don't put the same kind of tar on the inside of the door again, I'll use the engine washer to spray phosphoric acid on the inside.

I should probably use it to clean my aluminum valve cover that i'm trying to polish too.... maybe tonight :D

Do not hot tank anything that is aluminum the acid in the tank will eat aluminum any machine shop knows better than to do that. Honestly Simple Green is your best bet followed by a pressure wash and WD-40 that will keep it from rusting for a while but Cosmoline is your best bet for long term storage but the stuff is a pain to remove and really smells funny.