HybridZ

need some help

stangracr

I have searched some of this and it seems all the post that have pictures are so outdated that the links are no good. I am getting ready to drop the engine in my 280 and need some advice. I am pretty new here but if anyone that has performed this using the crossmember sold by one of the members here I would love to talk to them. Thanks in advance for any help.

ed bettis

816-820-9335 feel free to call anytime.

I have not bought the crossmember yet, but (Alsil) is the guy that makes and sells it. The last time I went to his web site, I think it was $125.00 is what he was charging for them. I don't know what the link is. I just went through the threads till I found his name. He has a link to his web site when he posts to a thread.

I'm using Al's crossmember currently. It worked well for me though I did cut it and make it deeper so I could use my oil pan. My car isn't running yet but the motor and tranny are bolted in. Not sure what advice youre looking for.

*EDIT*

Nevermind looks like your motor is already in. Looking good shows me for not reading all the posts. Good Luck.

• 4 weeks later...